Mountain Man made these huevos rancheros for us this past Sunday.
They are so good, healthy, and easy to throw together, especially on a weekend morning.
I love starting my day with a delicious, protein filled breakfast. With eggs and black beans, you are set for protein.
With the fresh cilantro and cilantro salad dressing, this protein dish becomes very flavorful. You will look forward to the mornings you decide to make this breakfast. 🙂
Easy Huevos Rancheros
Author: Mom on the Make
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Corn tortillas (we love the tortillas at Trader Joe's)
- Can of Black Beans
- Fresh Cilantro
- Trader Joe's Cilantro Salad Dressing (optional but recommended as it adds a nice creamy, flavorful topping)
- Spray a griddle with butter spray and heat on medium.
- Place four eggs on griddle and cook until yolk has reached desired texture. (hard or runny)
- Place four tortillas on other side of griddle and cook, while flipping every few minutes until desired crispness is achieved.
- Place black beans on tortillas and cook for a 1 minute.
- Use a spatula and pick up each cooked egg and place on top of beans.
- Place tortilla with beans and egg carefully onto plate.
- Pour cilantro salad dressing on top of egg.
- Sprinkle a handful of fresh cilantro on top of egg.
Leave a Reply